Friday, July 3, 2009

Fresh Friday Feature - Colorado Catnip Toys


This month for my June purchase from our Unique Women in Business group, I chose to be unselfish and ordered a treat for my kitties. I received the Bella butterfly catnip toy from Jana at http://www.coloradocatniptoys.etsy.com and she was kind enough to send two extra "hot pepper" catnip toys as well. So perfect, since I have 3 kitties, and sharing is not a popular idea. Jana uses organic catnip from a local health food store, so it really packs that extra punch. In fact, when I got home from work on Thursday, my husband said to me "What on earth did you order? The cats are going nuts!" They had actually chewed a hole in the plastic envelope containing their gifts! Colorado Catnip Toys also carries catnip mats too, which I haven't seen anywhere else. These would make a perfect housewarming gift for someone with cats - you know how cats are with moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment